Sunday, December 28, 2008

What is Astrology?

People have been asking on how do we astrologers read birth charts or what is the formula or a way to read out the birth charts of any person. People seem to be amazed and felt as if we were magicians. I have been answering you all about all this. Friends, Astrology is not a magic or else, it is just a simple calculation of the planetary movement and placement based on your birth. We try to calculate your exact birth time and location from you and than try to calculate the planets positioning. We try to find the influence of planets on your life.

Friends, than we try to find out the planets influence on you. We normally try to talk of past, so as to understand you better. By telling about past, we understand that the details given by you or known by you are correct, and that we have our calculations done accurate. This is a normal work cycle, which we try to do always. There are some regular clients of us astrologers, so we do not discuss each and every detail again and again, so we just concentrate on past things. There are some people who have gone to different Astrologers or who are not keen on knowing past things. They just want to ask their questions and are just interested in future or how to improve them. Some web portals have online Astrologers, for you to know about yourself online and the system seem to be very fast. I was once a member to such site, but stopped doing it, as it takes a lot of time and energy. I am now using my full energy on my own site, so have a better accuracy graph.

Some people ask me, how do gem stones or keeping a cloth piece and Camphor help them, so my answer is as follows: We all must understand that the Earth and other planets were all formed by a huge explosion, and earlier were a BIG ball. Since earth and other planets were formed from one ball, we may be affected too by any other planet. Therefore, some of people like me try to help with gem stones. I also suggest some other solutions, like donations or other things. Friends, hey you all might ask why I call you all friends, without knowing anyone. Hey, I am calling you friends, as we can share things and can discuss with friends only. We can be comfortable with friends. I am sorry if you felt bad for calling you all as friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment