Thursday, December 25, 2008

Get Your Numerology Chart

Numerology is a belief system that is very popular all over the world, it is based on the theory that physical things and beings have numerical connections and it is this relationship that is studied. For example the number 4 is thought to be associated with creation and each of the letters in the English alphabet is assigned to a certain number. It is from these numbers that predictions and advice can be formulated. As a numerology reading is quite a complicated process it is only professionals that can accurately create a numerology chart, until now.

From such a chart a person is then able to see which areas of their lives need attention, it can also help you to make certain decisions that you might have been worried about. I once thought that numerology was hocus pocus and I was very sceptical about these so called numerology experts and what they claimed to tell me, after all who knows me better than myself I thought. I was going through a hard time and needed some sound advice and a friend of mine introduced me to "Numerologist.com" and it was like someone switched a light on for me. "Numerologist.com" is an internet service that is run by Blair Gorman who will provide you with a personalised reading totally free of charge. When I got my reading I was astounded, I couldn't believe the information that Blair was telling me, it was absolutely accurate and I was amazed. Once I had got over the shock I began to look into numerology with the 21 part tutorials that helped me to create charts of my own. Now every time I need to make a decision I use my numerology skills and life has never been so clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment